The Official Website For the Ghana Consulate in Houston
Welcome to the offical website for the Honorary Consul General of Ghana in Houston, Texas. We are here to assist you with your rush visa needs. Our offices are open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday from 10:00am to 4:00pm CST. We pride ourselves in processing your visa application on the same day that we receive it, whether in person or by mail.
We hope that you will use this website as a source of information on Ghana, a country endowed with unlimited opportunities in human capital, trade, investment and tourism. Ghana’s historic links with Africans in the Diaspora, cultural diversity, friendly people and the proverbial hospitality, coupled with geographic accessibility uniquely positions Ghana as the preferred destination for many tourists.
HONORARY CONSUL GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA
JACK M. WEBB
3535 Westheimer Rd. SUITE #235
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston office only issues RUSH visas:
1. TOURIST - includes visit to family, charitable entities, or tourism
2. BUSINESS - will conduct business while in Ghana for a financially responsibility entity
3. STUDENT - must enroll in a school for a semester in Ghana – Letter from Ghanaian institution of higher learning required
Hours of Operation
• Visa applications may be left at the Consulate starting at 10am but must be picked up on the same day before 4pm
• Business hours for same day visas are from 2pm to 4pm Central Standard Time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on a first come first serve basis.
Visa Application Form